WIN! Wonder Woman 1984 on DVD!
WONDER WOMAN 1984 is available to own on 4K, Blu-ray, and DVD now, and to celebrate the release, we have 3 DVDs up for grabs for 3 lucky winners in the UK.
Wonder Woman 1984 is directed by Patty Jenkins and stars Gal Gadot in the title role. The movie also stars Chris Pine as Steve Trevor, Kristen Wiig as Barbara Minerva, Pedro Pascal as Maxwell Lord, Robin Wright as Antiope and Connie Nielsen as Hippolyta.
In this sequel to Wonder Woman, the fate of the world is once more on the line, and only Wonder Woman can save it. This new chapter finds Diana Prince (Gal Gadot) living quietly among mortals in the vibrant, sleek 1980s—an era of excess driven by the pursuit of having it all. Though she’s come into her full powers, she maintains a low profile, curating ancient artifacts and only performing her superheroic acts incognito. But now, Diana will have to step directly into the spotlight and muster all her wisdom, strength and courage in order to save mankind from a world of its own making.
To be in with the chance of winning a Wonder Woman 1984 DVD, simply answer the question below:
Who plays the role of Barbara Minerva in the movie?
- Gal Gadot
- Patty Jenkins
- Kristen Wiig
You can tweet your answer to our Movies4Kids editor at @joberryreviews OR email your answer (with your name, address and contact telephone number) to movies4kidsUK@gmail.com.
The closing date for entries is noon (UK) on Friday 16th April 2021.
WONDER WOMAN 1984 AVAILABLE TO OWN ON 4K, BLU-RAY AND DVD NOW
Terms & Conditions
- The 3 winners will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- Warner Bros and Movies 4 Kids do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- Movies 4 Kids reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.